The Toy Factory Team Building Event in London
The aim of this event is to work together to produce high quality wooden toys that can be donated to a children’s hospital, charity or home or sold to raise funds for charity. Success is determined by quality not quantity so the teams must select roles carefully and devise a manufacturing process that is both efficient and effectively produces finished toys good enough to give as gifts.
The Toy Factory is similar to a real production line with teams having to first cut out components from a wooden sheet then sand off rough edges before gluing, painting and assembling their toys. In addition to being a fun and worthwhile event the Toy Factory is an ideal activity from which to generate discussion on management processes such as Six Sigma and Cell Working.
Programme costs include bespoke event planning/organisation; professional, trained activity staff; specialist activity equipment; on site programme management; emergency first aid support; £5million public liability insurance.
- Planning an effective production system
- Clearly communicating roles and targets
- Forecasting the most appropriate range of toys for the target audience
- Controlling costs and avoiding waste
- Managing time & accommodating unforeseen situations
- Managing and maintaining quality
- Distributing the finished goods
Duration: Half or full day
Location: Hotels or Conference venues in London
Dress: Casual wear
Investment: £1750 for up to 12 participants