A competitive buying & selling activity in London’s markets
London is a city built on trade, from the artists selling their work in Camden to the foreign exchange traders in the City. In this game teams must scour London’s markets buying and selling. Each team starts with a £100 budget, a shopping list and a case containing a series of apparently random items. Within four hours* they must buy the items on their shopping list, sell the contents of their case and return to the start with a cash profit.
*Times can be varied to suit the client’s agenda
Key points are:
- Highly Competitive
- Group size from 6 to 60
- Negotiation, Teamwork, Planning and Prioritising skills are brought to the fore
- Designed to suit analytical, creative and extrovert characters alike
- Bonds people from across the organisation
- Great for visitors to London
- Excellent for a morning team-building session
- Creative problem solving
- Research into items for sale
- Negotiation and bargaining skills
- Finding the best items, prices and travel routes
Duration: Half or full day
Location: Central London.
Dress: Casual wear.
Investment: £1500 for up to 10 participants. Prices have built in £100 per team for items/cash.