A well behaved corporate team building exercise
Values determine behaviour. If you want your team to behave well this activity is a powerful way to tap into their values and demonstrate that with ingenuity, courage and a worthy goal, teams can achieve extraordinary results.
Teams are given a £100 cash budget and told to come up with a way to distribute every pound in the most generous way possible.
Each team is filmed throughout and scored on the number of people positively impacted, the creativity of their idea and the impact their initiative has on the community.
- Explores the power of values based working
- Group size from 6 to 60
- Typically a half day exercise
- Creativity, Teamwork, Planning and Passion are required
- Designed to gently provoke a deeper connection amongst team members
- Bonds people from across the organisation
- Gives back to the community
- Sharing areas of personal interest and concern
- Creative planning as a team
- Research into local community and issues
- Sourcing gifts, materials and resources
- Making contact with recipients in an appropriate manner
Duration: Half Day
Location: Any office, hotel and conference centre in and around London
Dress: Casual wear
Investment: £1750 for up to 10 participants