Now that the summer has cooled into mellow autumn it’s time to start planning for your team’s Christmas event. Make the most of this end of year celebration by choosing a Christmas team building event that will energize, inspire and motivate.
Here are six winning activities that will add more than cranberry sauce to your festive meal:
2. Laugh together at a comedy club. If your team have broad minds this is a master class in public speaking.
3. Wander through forests and over hills on a winter ramble, finishing in a country pub with a roaring fire.
4. Indulge in chocolate. The Chocolate Challenge is an extravagant team building exercise that mixes creative thinking, teamwork and unlimited mouthfuls of molten chocolate.
5. Take to the streets in a Black Cab Chase to solve clues, collect souvenirs and reach the bar as the winning team.
6. Give something back by creating hand made wooden toys for underprivileged children.
For more ideas on Christmas Team Building contact Team Building London today.