It’s easy to form habits and spend most of the working week doing the same thing each day. Change is energising, so instead of taking the London Tube, eating the same foods and wearing the same clothes, why not make a few alterations to your daily routine?
Here are 10 ways to transform your day:
- Eat different food – try something new for lunch. How about a salad instead of the usual sandwiches for example.
- Take a different route to work – instead of hopping on the Tube, why not walk or use the bus to experience different things.
- Plan your working day differently – try not replying to emails until midday, for example, and see how productive that is.
- Change your hair or you’re a few items in your wardrobe – try a new look or buy something new and boost your confidence.
- Meet a new friend every month – instead of the same, safe group of friends try and step out of your comfort zone and learn something about someone new.
- Do something you have always wanted to do, but have never got round to. Or if that is too much to fit in, just make time to watch a film at the cinema, or visit the park for a picnic.
- Make a date night with your partner – book a meal out or do something you both enjoy and send them an invite each month.
- Use paper not the PC – try writing your thoughts and ideas down in a journal, instead of typing them in a word document.
- Enjoy a different, more meaningful TV program – plan what you want to watch and enjoy something new.
- Do something different in your fitness regime – scale it down, do more or just change the activities you do.
If you would like any more information on how to implement change into the workplace, contact Team Building London today.